Social Media Manager-Description
A growing production company is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team and learn the ropes of the music business in the midst of a hectic and exciting production schedule. The person hired for this position should expect to be involved in multiple areas of music project production and marketing.
The benefits of this position are many- Working with a great team, musicians, marketers, and event planners who care deeply about producing quality work product. We impact the music/entertainment community with uplifting art. You will be involved in high level projects and events with elite clientele (entertainers, athletes, etc). In return the intern should bring certain essential skills to the position (see requirements).
- Attend two monthly marketing meetings
- Perform internet research for promotion, marketing, and other promotion
- Organize, schedule and implement social media posts/campaigns
- Develop promotional materials
- Perform online marketing and promotion
- Weekly report of goals/hours/results
- Work with company staff on music related projects and events