As a teenager, Xola emerged onto the hip hop scene with Grammy Award winning artist Sir Mix-a-Lot, under the alias Kid Sensation. As a solo artist, Kid Sensation released 5 CDs, and sold over 1,000,000 units. Then a major shift happened. That major shift was God's presence. Xola began recording music with messages under his real name, and creating content for sports music endeavors, and various charities. He has also become a published author and actor in movies and commercials. Xola is constantly in the studio, involved with various philanthropic/youth based projects. He is an ambassador for the FINAO brand (finaonation.com) and mindset, and through Supernova Productions he has partnered with multiple organizations and charities. The new vision is creating message driven music, movies and art that brings hope and light to the world.
connect with xola
- NFL (Green Bay Packers, Seahawks, Houston Texans, Cleveland Browns, Shaun Alexander TV Show Theme)
- MLB (Ken Griffey-"The Way I Swing" and "Back Home," Seattle Mariners- “Ichiro”,)
- NBA (Seattle Sonics, OKC Thunder, and Rumble (OKC Thunder Mascot])
- Hench Hench Energy Drink- www.henchhench.com
- United Way www.liveunited.org/music
- Renowned Colleges such as Oklahoma University, Ohio State Buckeyes, and Louisville Cardinals
- HopSports- kid's rhythm/fitness video http://www.hopsports.com/videogallery.php?vid=39
- Fox Sports Network (FSN Live, various commercials, shows, specials, Superbowl, MVP, Griffey, etc.)
- Harlem Globetrotters
- Tezoro Dance
- Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus
- Raise Hope for Congo/Dialogue One
- Microsoft Xbox (“Project Gotham Racing” - opening song for the video game)
- "Safety Not Guaranteed"